Brush and Bulky Waste Collection

brush-setout bulky-waste

The City of Irving Solid Waste Services Department provides Brush and Bulky Waste Collection to the residents of Irving. Collection is on the same day as your curbside recycling. Call (972) 721-8059 to inquire about your Brush/Bulky Waste collection day.  

  • Brush and Bulky Waste Collection includes items such as furniture, appliances, and tree limbs.
  • Tree limbs need to be cut in lengths of eight feet or less and in no more than two feet in diameter.
  • Items should not be placed near fire hydrants, gas meters, overhanging/low limbs, utility wires, utility poles, water meters, sprinkler heads, parked vehicles, etc. to ensure proper collection.
  • Loose items such as leaves, twigs and small branches should be bagged or boxed weighing 50 lbs or less. Bagged items weighing 50 lbs or less and/or small amounts of brush are collected by your regular residential refuse collection crews.
  • Items should be set at your front curbside no later than 7 a.m. the morning of collection.
  • When placing refrigerators at your curb for collection, please remove doors and contact (972) 721-2232 to confirm collection day and notify us of your collection need. 

Items that cannot be collected:

  • Rock, scrap building materials or other trash resulting from construction or major remodeling, or resulting from general cleanup of vacant or improved property shall not be removed by the City. These items include but are not limited to interior and exterior remodeling materials, fencing and roofing materials. The owner shall have such trash and debris removed at owner's expense. Sec. 33-5 Irving City Code.

Roll-Off Container Service 

  • Whether you're planning a small bathroom remodel or a larger construction project, the City of Irving Solid Waste Services has a roll-off container that will fit your needs. Service includes the rental of a 12, 20 or 30 yard, open-top roll-off container. Click here for more information.

For more information, call the Solid Waste Services Department at (972) 721-8059.