Graffiti Removal

The City of Irving will remove graffiti from public and private property free of charge once a resident gives notification of the problem and the owner of the building consents to its removal in writing.

To report graffiti on public property call (972) 721-2201. 

To obtain a consent form for graffiti removal from private property or to report graffiti on private property call (972) 721-4929.

If you observe graffiti being placed on public or private property, call the police department dispatch at (972) 273-1010.

Reporting Park Vandalism And Requesting Repairs

Damage to a park facility or playground can be reported by calling the Irving Parks office at (972) 721-2501.

After-hour or weekend reports can be made by calling:

  • (972) 273-1010

Leave a voice mail for the Parks maintenance personnel. 

If immediate attention is needed, call the non-emergency police dispatch number at (972) 273-1010.

For life threatening emergencies, call 911.