Manuscript Vertical Files
Collection Number: MVF 30-19
Accession Number: 1112-115
Item(s): Brief history of Estelle Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
Producer: Weldon G. Cannon
Donor: Weldon G. Cannon
Date Received: September 6, 2012
Literary Rights Statement: Permission to publish from the collection must be obtained from the Irving Archives, Irving Public Library.
The file contains a one-page history of the Estelle Cumberland Presbyterian Church. Estelle was a farm community located on what today is DFW Airport land from the mid-1800s to the mid-1900s. The church was in existence from about 1887-1896.