Manuscript Vertical Files
Collection Number: MVF 16-02
Accession Number: 0405-212
Item(s): Directory: a photocopy of a church membership directory entitled "Church of Christ, Belt Line Road in Sowers, 1956."
Producer: Belt Line Road Church of Christ
Donor: Don Hatch
Date Received: August 11, 2005
Literary Rights Statement:
Permission to publish from the collection must be obtained from the Irving Archives,
Irving Public Library.
The file contains a photocopy of a 1956 membership directory for the Belt Line Road Church of Christ in the Sowers community near Irving, Texas. Sowers was an unincorporated farming community from the 1850s until the 1950s, when the city of Irving annexed the area.