Manuscript Vertical File
Collection Number: MVF 13-06
Accession Number: 0405-105
Item(s): Photocopies of land records relating to First Methodist Church in Irving, 1953 and 1966.
Donor: Jan Hart
Date Received: October 22, 2004
Literary Rights Statement:
Permission to publish from the collection must be obtained from the Irving Archives,
Irving Public Library.
The file contains photocopies of two property abstracts commissioned by Irving Methodist Church (First United Methodist Church of Irving) completed in January 1953. One of the abstracts is for property in Block 14 of the Otis Brown Addition to Irving and the other is for property in Block 13 of Otis Brown’s First Addition to Irving. There are also two copies of Warranty Deeds in the file. The first is for the purchase of Lots 9 and 10, Block 14, of the Town of Irving by First Methodist Church from William and Lucille Dearing. The second is for the purchase of Lots 1 and 2, Block 14, of the Town of Irving by First Methodist Church from Maude and P.H. Lively, Jr., 1966.