By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Inspections Department

  1. Annual Outdoor Parking Lot

    Required for the outdoor parking of vehicles whereas parking is permitted upon payment. Permits valid from Aug. 1 through Aug. 31 of... More…

  2. Earthwork and Tree Removal Permit

    Required to remove protected trees or to fill, grade, or excavate property.

  3. New Antenna Tower Permit
  4. Sign Variance Application
  1. Antenna Permit Form

    Required for antenna mounted on buildings, existing towers, or poles.

  2. House Moving Permit
  3. Scope & Schedule
  4. Temporary Use Permit - Restaurants With Alcoholic Beverages

    City Council approval required. Required when a food establishment desires to hold special event in which they will serve alcohol... More…